Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Nny! and Lenore



Recently, my daughter forced me to get off the computer to pay attention to her. (She's so demanding. Every other day it always "Feed me, feed me, I'm hungry"). And what she forced me to do with her was read some frighteningly interesting comics called Johnny the Homocidal Maniac and Lenore.

These comics are soooo hideous and sooo funny. If you read them, be sure to read the small print. That's some of the funniest stuff.






And you know, it makes me wonder why I find them so funny. Is it the sick humor? The twisted jokes? Probably.

Poor Squee. You know that there is now amount of therapy that will ever make him a normal kid.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger FRITZ said…

    Did you not see my post about Lenore? I have a whole book. The whole Lenore comic strip. The whole collection.

    I'll let one of those needy kids of yours borrow it.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger FRITZ said…

    This is why I like
    www.rotyoubrains.blogspot.com

    CRUSH's sick, demented website.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger kitty said…

    my kid is 15, and she's the one who showed it to me. I guess weird runs in the family

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really did enjoy your page today. Cool site. Have a excellent week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!