Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Monday, August 08, 2005

What's the deal with the cutesy smiley face cursor?


Well, it's not that I'm all that girly. But since a blog is supposed to represent yourself in some way, I wanted to add images that represent me, ergo the smiley face. Why does this represent me? Because I have a small tattoo of a smiley face.

I love my tattoo. Not that I'm all that keen to get another. Frankly, it hurt. And hurt I don't like. But I love what I have. If only I were brave enough to succumb to the needle again!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger FRITZ said…

    Hey, how did you animate some of this stuff? That's pretty cool...
    Man, I am such a dork. You're blog is so you, and mine is so...umm...without point. Jeez.
    But my tat's are up on my site! And I DO want more...

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger kitty said…

    Daughter does all the cool stuff. She's a computer genius. I guess Neopets are good for something, after all.

    And you are so not a dork. I love your sight. Your blog is very much you, also. All your feelings and beliefs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!