Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Monday, August 08, 2005

Top 10 list

Top 10 things I want to do before I die:
10: Answer the question once and for all: What exactly was Mona Lisa thinking?
9: Grow the perfect head of hair
8:Read Anna Karenina
7: Create a ski slope in my backyard, including tow rope.
6: Learn to ski
5:Lose 100 lbs
4: Buy the most expensive pair of shoes in the world.
3: Answer the question: If you put a hundred monkeys in a room with 100 typewriters and allowed them to write away, will they eventually write A Tale of Two Cities?
2: Own all 356 episodes of the Simpsons, including this year's unreleased 17th season.
1: Marry the richest man in the world...and survive him.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger FRITZ said…

    I'm laughing. Losing 100 pounds...that's funny...

    I thought the monkeys would type Hamlet. That's what I thought.

    A ski slope? Where would you get the snow? Or is that incidental to just having a lift in your backyard?

    Hmmm....now I'm going to do a 'top ten'...make sure you check it out..

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't marry the richest man in the world....what is he's relatively young? You might want to marry the richest man over 85...then you'd be young enough to enjoy the money!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger kitty said…

    All in good fun. The reference to A tale of two cities is from the Simpsons: "It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times? You stupid monkeys!"

    The snow I would have to imagine, I guess. Or maybe I could buy 10 million pounds of ice and dump it off the back porch, then quick, ski down to the creek before it melts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!