Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Sunday, October 02, 2005

A new addition


My daughter is evil and manipulative (not really). She came home from school Friday bearing a cute little kitten with a sad story. It seems that a friend of the other daughter came home from school and heard a strange sound. After investigating, she found this little kitten wedged in between some boxes in her garage. She told my daughter, who came up with this clever idea to bring this kitten home, on the pretext that they just stopped by the house on the way to the animal shelter. Whatever. They know I'm a sucker for a pitiful story involving cats.

Those little colluders. They know I can't stand to hear about little abused kitties. So now I've got this tiny little demon cat on my lap, who is wrapping her tiny little unfed paws around my soul and sucking out my will to resist her cuteness. Totally unfair.

Anybody want a kitten?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wish I had time to devote to caring for a pet right now...too bad for me and for kitty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!