Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm so close to the end


I'm in school and last friday was my last official day of class. I still have a research paper to write and a comprehensive final exam, but that stuff isn't until January.

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I've almost completed an onerous task that cost a lot of money, caused a lot of stress on several different levels, and took me away from home a lot. On the other hand, I finally got to the point where I enjoyed going away to school, I've made some friends that I will miss a lot, I'm thrilled and proud that I'm going to have a Masters degree, which I've wanted for a long time, and I actually enjoy learning. So today I'm sitting around the house feeling a little lost and sort of let down. Clearly I need to get off my butt and think up some other major task that will take up lots of time and energy. Maybe I should start studying for the LSAT again? That is certainly a colossal chore that would occupy plenty of time. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!