Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

new job, new life, new attitude?

Started my new job today, and I think I'm going to like it. I don't have a caseload yet, so all I'm doing is hanging out with a more experienced officer. But we went out in the field twice and that was interesting. Knocking on doors and hoping I don't get shot by drug dealers. (not being sarcarstic here) My coworkers are nice AND humorous, and that's a good combination. The job satisfaction scale is leaning towards "good" so far.

Word for the day: Intemperate

5 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hopefully you will be happier in the new job. Remember to wear your body armor for ALL field visits AND the WHOLE time you're in the field. Be hypervigillent and stay safe!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger kitty said…

    I would have to have body armor before I could wear it. All my gear will be issued next week, hopefully. But anyway, safety is my middle name.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So you've got this new job and new attitude...how about some new postings!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger FRITZ said…

    I KNOW you'll be happier in your new job. And hey, thanks for visiting my bloggy-poo. As you see, we're still up and going!

    And yeah...let's see some new posts!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Spinning Girl said…

    You GO, baby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!