Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Amazing, selling stuff on Ebay


So far, I've sold 9 glasses, and 7 Neopets on Ebay. I'm just amazed at how much this stuff is worth. The Neopets aggregately brought in about $150.00. And get this; that blue one sold for $37.00! Stunning. I wish I had more to sell. As fab as this selling business is, I don't get to keep the profits from the stuffed animals. Since they belong to my daughter, I'm letting her keep the money, less what I spent on shipping. She's thrilled, and is now looking around her closet for more collectable items.


What's interesting, is I tried to sell other items, such as old National Geographics and a dress, and had no luck. Apparently, there is a market for old crystal and Neopets.

I wonder how much money I could get for selling everything in the house? It's like a world-wide yardsell, except you have to ship the items, instead of people nosing around your basement and driving off with their purchases. I keep looking at the cat and catch myself wondering if I could get anything for her. Description as follows: 1 used cat, not very friendly, but very fluffy. Hangs like bones are missing when picked up. Very complacent. Would make a wonderful pet for a socially inept person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!