Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sad


A friend called while I was shopping yesterday and told me that a mutual friend had died that day. I started blubbering like a little girl, right in the middle of the store.

I bring this up because I've said before, don't wait until it's too late to do something important, like telling someone you love them, etc. Yet that's what I did. I hadn't called my friend in over a year, and I'm kicking myself because I wish I'd spoken to him. I kept thinking, I need to call, but then I would get busy, and I'd put it off.

I miss him.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger FRITZ said…

    Who died???

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger kitty said…

    Someone who retired about 5 years ago. You never worked with him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!