Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Something very nice my daughter created




Well, she didn't acutally create it, so much as copied a drawing from a book. Still, I love it and will frame it as soon as I can.

This is copied from the "Tao Te Ching" supposedly by Lao Tzu, which is "a small collection of epigrammatic reflections on the nature, origin and purpose of human life". Tao Te Ching literally means "the way of life".

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is nice...copying may not always demonstrate creativity, but it can certainly be telling of skill. Very nicely done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!