Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Monday, November 21, 2005

The wonderful world of Ebay


I've decided that I have so much stuff in my house that I don't want, don't need and can't even remember where it came from, that I need to get rid of some of it. I've got so much STUFF that I'm starting to worry that maybe my inability to clean up might mean I'm OCD. Gak.

Really, I'm not OCD, just lazy, I think. Too bad there's not medication that will get you out from in front of the computer.

After digging around in the closet and looking around, I had an epiphany. Why not try selling it on Ebay? So I put up some work pants that I can't wear because they're too big and a piece of my wedding crystal. Here's to entrepreneurship.

So far once person had bid on the crystal. If it sells well, I'll sell the rest of the pieces. Wish me luck.

Now of course, the question is "Why would I want to sell wedding crystal?" Is it some ominous bodings of distubances in my marital life? Nah. I've simply upgraded my crystal, and I don't really like the old stuff. Too girly. So out with the old, in with the new, is my new motto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!