Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Getting in shape

Okay, I've GOT to start going to the gym at least twice a week. I just can't stand it anymore. Not that I'm gaining weight, it's just that I can't stand the feel of flab at my waist.


The picture you see is not me, of course, but that's the look I'm going for. I'm sure that with hours and hours on the thigh master and possibly a little plastic surgery, that I can achieve the same look.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I feel your flab?

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Remember where your true beauty lies, and that it will never fade.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger kitty said…

    okay, that was incredibly sweet. Thank you.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm just sweet like that...

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger FRITZ said…

    Yes.

    Also remember that breasts like that double as floatation devices in case the plane you are in while crossing the Sahara goes down over a body of water.

    Or simply put: I belong to the Health Place in Marietta now and see old DA's all the time.
    But I run by in whiz of sweat and glory and iPod-ness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!