Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net

Just another day in the life of a public servant

Sunday, March 26, 2006

If I only knew how to play golf

I recently went out with some of the guys at my office and played a little golf during lunch one day. It was so fun, that I decided to get a set of clubs for myself, in the hopes the guys would invite me to play with them.

Remember the wedding glasses I sold on Ebay? Well, I took some of that money that I made from selling them and bought a set of clubs. Sweet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Isn't that the coolest looking putter? I don't know if it's a good one, but it looks neat, and that what really matters, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Please, someone with disposable income. Give me a school grant so I can go to law school!